53 The Park makes Zoopla’s ‘most-viewed’ list again
- Credit: Archant
A house in St Albans has again been named as one of the most-viewed homes currently for sale in Britain by property website Zoopla.
53 The Park came seventh on the list of Britain’s 10 most searched-for homes last month, having finished in the same spot back in August 2017.
The seven-bed, eight bath mega-house boasts many deluxe features, including a hydraulic car lift, gym, sauna and yoga studio.
The property first came on the market in June last year priced at £6m, dropping to £5m in December. It is currently advertised as POA (price on application).
Stuart Cassidy of selling agent Cassidy & Tate said: “I believe that click through rate is high due to the house being in St Albans and having those little extras on offer like the car lift and the size. Yes there are many other houses out there but not many like this in style and quality.
“Hopefully the money and time spent on the marketing from us has also helped.”
Top of Zoopla’s list is a £625,000 five-bed home in the village of Moss, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, which comes complete with its own soft play area and a range of equestrian facilities.
You may also want to watch:
In sixth place is the cheapest property, a three-bed farmhouse in Ballindalloch, Scotland, which has an asking price of just £205,000.
The most expensive - and eighth most-viewed - property is a 12-bed mansion near Englefield Green, Berkshire, which comes with 34 acres of land and its own helicopter pad. The price? A mere £50m.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 3 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 4 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 8 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?