53 The Park makes Zoopla’s ‘most-viewed’ list again
- Credit: Archant
A house in St Albans has again been named as one of the most-viewed homes currently for sale in Britain by property website Zoopla.
53 The Park came seventh on the list of Britain’s 10 most searched-for homes last month, having finished in the same spot back in August 2017.
The seven-bed, eight bath mega-house boasts many deluxe features, including a hydraulic car lift, gym, sauna and yoga studio.
The property first came on the market in June last year priced at £6m, dropping to £5m in December. It is currently advertised as POA (price on application).
Stuart Cassidy of selling agent Cassidy & Tate said: “I believe that click through rate is high due to the house being in St Albans and having those little extras on offer like the car lift and the size. Yes there are many other houses out there but not many like this in style and quality.
“Hopefully the money and time spent on the marketing from us has also helped.”
Top of Zoopla’s list is a £625,000 five-bed home in the village of Moss, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, which comes complete with its own soft play area and a range of equestrian facilities.
You may also want to watch:
In sixth place is the cheapest property, a three-bed farmhouse in Ballindalloch, Scotland, which has an asking price of just £205,000.
The most expensive - and eighth most-viewed - property is a 12-bed mansion near Englefield Green, Berkshire, which comes with 34 acres of land and its own helicopter pad. The price? A mere £50m.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 8 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?