53 The Park makes Zoopla’s ‘most-viewed’ list again
- Credit: Archant
A house in St Albans has again been named as one of the most-viewed homes currently for sale in Britain by property website Zoopla.
53 The Park came seventh on the list of Britain’s 10 most searched-for homes last month, having finished in the same spot back in August 2017.
The seven-bed, eight bath mega-house boasts many deluxe features, including a hydraulic car lift, gym, sauna and yoga studio.
The property first came on the market in June last year priced at £6m, dropping to £5m in December. It is currently advertised as POA (price on application).
Stuart Cassidy of selling agent Cassidy & Tate said: “I believe that click through rate is high due to the house being in St Albans and having those little extras on offer like the car lift and the size. Yes there are many other houses out there but not many like this in style and quality.
“Hopefully the money and time spent on the marketing from us has also helped.”
Top of Zoopla’s list is a £625,000 five-bed home in the village of Moss, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, which comes complete with its own soft play area and a range of equestrian facilities.
You may also want to watch:
In sixth place is the cheapest property, a three-bed farmhouse in Ballindalloch, Scotland, which has an asking price of just £205,000.
The most expensive - and eighth most-viewed - property is a 12-bed mansion near Englefield Green, Berkshire, which comes with 34 acres of land and its own helicopter pad. The price? A mere £50m.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten