Property Spotlight: A luxurious £3.5m home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Cavendish House was constructed approximately two years ago by Oakbridge Homes, and has since been further enhanced to a very high specification by the present owner.
Approached via private gates, the property sits on 0.32 of an acre, with a west-facing garden and views towards Harpenden Golf Club.
The accommodation extends to around 7,200 sq ft, providing features including a beautifully designed open plan kitchen, with a breakfast room leading on to the family room, all of which overlook the landscaped gardens.
The property boasts six bedrooms, including a master suite accommodating his and hers dressing rooms and en suites.
An extensive lower ground floor houses leisure facilities including a large fitness room with separate sauna and steam room, a home theatre and chilled cellar with bespoke wine storage.
You may also want to watch:
To the front, electric wrought iron gates complete with video entry system open into an extensive block paved driveway providing generous parking and access to the triple garage.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped, providing an extensive terrace area.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Guide price: £3.5m
The Hammonds, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk