Property Spotlight: A luxurious £3.5m home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Cavendish House was constructed approximately two years ago by Oakbridge Homes, and has since been further enhanced to a very high specification by the present owner.
Approached via private gates, the property sits on 0.32 of an acre, with a west-facing garden and views towards Harpenden Golf Club.
The accommodation extends to around 7,200 sq ft, providing features including a beautifully designed open plan kitchen, with a breakfast room leading on to the family room, all of which overlook the landscaped gardens.
The property boasts six bedrooms, including a master suite accommodating his and hers dressing rooms and en suites.
An extensive lower ground floor houses leisure facilities including a large fitness room with separate sauna and steam room, a home theatre and chilled cellar with bespoke wine storage.
You may also want to watch:
To the front, electric wrought iron gates complete with video entry system open into an extensive block paved driveway providing generous parking and access to the triple garage.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped, providing an extensive terrace area.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 8 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 9 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
Guide price: £3.5m
The Hammonds, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk