Property Spotlight: A luxurious £3.5m home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Cavendish House was constructed approximately two years ago by Oakbridge Homes, and has since been further enhanced to a very high specification by the present owner.
Approached via private gates, the property sits on 0.32 of an acre, with a west-facing garden and views towards Harpenden Golf Club.
The accommodation extends to around 7,200 sq ft, providing features including a beautifully designed open plan kitchen, with a breakfast room leading on to the family room, all of which overlook the landscaped gardens.
The property boasts six bedrooms, including a master suite accommodating his and hers dressing rooms and en suites.
An extensive lower ground floor houses leisure facilities including a large fitness room with separate sauna and steam room, a home theatre and chilled cellar with bespoke wine storage.
You may also want to watch:
To the front, electric wrought iron gates complete with video entry system open into an extensive block paved driveway providing generous parking and access to the triple garage.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped, providing an extensive terrace area.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
Guide price: £3.5m
The Hammonds, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk