Property Spotlight: A luxurious £3.5m home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Cavendish House was constructed approximately two years ago by Oakbridge Homes, and has since been further enhanced to a very high specification by the present owner.
Approached via private gates, the property sits on 0.32 of an acre, with a west-facing garden and views towards Harpenden Golf Club.
The accommodation extends to around 7,200 sq ft, providing features including a beautifully designed open plan kitchen, with a breakfast room leading on to the family room, all of which overlook the landscaped gardens.
The property boasts six bedrooms, including a master suite accommodating his and hers dressing rooms and en suites.
An extensive lower ground floor houses leisure facilities including a large fitness room with separate sauna and steam room, a home theatre and chilled cellar with bespoke wine storage.
You may also want to watch:
To the front, electric wrought iron gates complete with video entry system open into an extensive block paved driveway providing generous parking and access to the triple garage.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped, providing an extensive terrace area.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 8 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 9 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
Guide price: £3.5m
The Hammonds, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk