110 Countrywide branches make industry awards shortlist
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A national estate agency chain with offices in Hertfordshire has had 110 of its branches shortlisted for prestigious ESTAS awards.
This is a record achievement for Countrywide, the UK’s largest property services group, which also owns Hamptons International.
The ESTAS highlight the best estate agents in the UK as voted by customers, and Hamptons International in St Albans is one of the shortlisted branches.
Staff will attend the 15th annual ESTAS ceremony at Grosvenor House Hotel in London next month, hosted by TV property expert Phil Spencer.
Jamie Reynolds, sales branch manager of Hamptons International in St Albans said: “We are delighted to have been shortlisted for this year’s ESTAS and see this as a reflection of our team’s hard work and our commitment to providing unrivalled customer service.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers are at the heart of our business and we are proud to have this recognised at these prestigious awards. We are really looking forward to the ceremony on April 20!”
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament