10 more homes released at new Harpenden development
- Credit: Archant
The second phase of homes has been released at a new residential development near Kinsbourne Green.
Westminster Fields on Tuffnells Way, Harpenden, consists of 32 four and five-bed detached homes with driveways and garages located off a private road.
Developer Shanly Homes has released 10 more properties, with each providing generous living space, with a separate dining room or lounge. Kitchens have been created by Italian designers, with quartz worktops, wood-finished cabinets and LED lighting. Bathroom features include ceramic tiling and wall-length mirrors. Selected homes also offer balconies.
Current prices at Westminster Fields start from £965,000 for a four-bed detached property and £1,085,000 for a five-bed. The development is due for completion in December.
Chris Warner, managing director for Shanly Homes (North London), said: “The first phase of homes at Westminster Fields was snapped up by families drawn to Harpenden’s top state schools, village living feel and excellent commuter links – allowing buyers to be home from work in time for tea. The mix of properties at Westminster Fields makes a true sense of community within the private development.”
Chris added: “Harpenden ticks all the boxes, it’s the town where people move to and never want to leave. It is no surprise that we have seen lots of interest from downsizers, who want to maintain links with families and friends in Harpenden, whilst living next to the peace and quiet of the countryside.
“We’re delighted to be bringing more low-maintenance properties to the market in such a sought-after area.”
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
For further information, visit www.shanlyhomes.com or call 01494 683917.