10 more homes released at new Harpenden development
- Credit: Archant
The second phase of homes has been released at a new residential development near Kinsbourne Green.
Westminster Fields on Tuffnells Way, Harpenden, consists of 32 four and five-bed detached homes with driveways and garages located off a private road.
Developer Shanly Homes has released 10 more properties, with each providing generous living space, with a separate dining room or lounge. Kitchens have been created by Italian designers, with quartz worktops, wood-finished cabinets and LED lighting. Bathroom features include ceramic tiling and wall-length mirrors. Selected homes also offer balconies.
Current prices at Westminster Fields start from £965,000 for a four-bed detached property and £1,085,000 for a five-bed. The development is due for completion in December.
Chris Warner, managing director for Shanly Homes (North London), said: “The first phase of homes at Westminster Fields was snapped up by families drawn to Harpenden’s top state schools, village living feel and excellent commuter links – allowing buyers to be home from work in time for tea. The mix of properties at Westminster Fields makes a true sense of community within the private development.”
You may also want to watch:
Chris added: “Harpenden ticks all the boxes, it’s the town where people move to and never want to leave. It is no surprise that we have seen lots of interest from downsizers, who want to maintain links with families and friends in Harpenden, whilst living next to the peace and quiet of the countryside.
“We’re delighted to be bringing more low-maintenance properties to the market in such a sought-after area.”
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
For further information, visit www.shanlyhomes.com or call 01494 683917.