10 more homes released at new Harpenden development
- Credit: Archant
The second phase of homes has been released at a new residential development near Kinsbourne Green.
Westminster Fields on Tuffnells Way, Harpenden, consists of 32 four and five-bed detached homes with driveways and garages located off a private road.
Developer Shanly Homes has released 10 more properties, with each providing generous living space, with a separate dining room or lounge. Kitchens have been created by Italian designers, with quartz worktops, wood-finished cabinets and LED lighting. Bathroom features include ceramic tiling and wall-length mirrors. Selected homes also offer balconies.
Current prices at Westminster Fields start from £965,000 for a four-bed detached property and £1,085,000 for a five-bed. The development is due for completion in December.
Chris Warner, managing director for Shanly Homes (North London), said: “The first phase of homes at Westminster Fields was snapped up by families drawn to Harpenden’s top state schools, village living feel and excellent commuter links – allowing buyers to be home from work in time for tea. The mix of properties at Westminster Fields makes a true sense of community within the private development.”
You may also want to watch:
Chris added: “Harpenden ticks all the boxes, it’s the town where people move to and never want to leave. It is no surprise that we have seen lots of interest from downsizers, who want to maintain links with families and friends in Harpenden, whilst living next to the peace and quiet of the countryside.
“We’re delighted to be bringing more low-maintenance properties to the market in such a sought-after area.”
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
For further information, visit www.shanlyhomes.com or call 01494 683917.