SIR, — Residents bothered by helicopter noise might be interested in an e-petition on the Prime Minister s website at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/lowflyingnoise/ There is also a report by the London Assembly — if you type in a spin and London Assembly in
SIR, - Residents bothered by helicopter noise might be interested in an e-petition on the Prime Minister's website at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/lowflyingnoise/
There is also a report by the London Assembly - if you type "in a spin and London Assembly" into a search engine, you will find a link.
Unfortunately Harpenden and other affected Herts residents are on the receiving end of the H5 and H9 helicopter routes out of London - and at the mercy of the CAA's perverse decision to drop the minimum overflying height to 500 feet.
You may also want to watch:
Tuffnells Way, Harpenden.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire