SIR, — Residents bothered by helicopter noise might be interested in an e-petition on the Prime Minister s website at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/lowflyingnoise/ There is also a report by the London Assembly — if you type in a spin and London Assembly in
SIR, - Residents bothered by helicopter noise might be interested in an e-petition on the Prime Minister's website at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/lowflyingnoise/
There is also a report by the London Assembly - if you type "in a spin and London Assembly" into a search engine, you will find a link.
Unfortunately Harpenden and other affected Herts residents are on the receiving end of the H5 and H9 helicopter routes out of London - and at the mercy of the CAA's perverse decision to drop the minimum overflying height to 500 feet.
You may also want to watch:
Tuffnells Way, Harpenden.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 6 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area