SIR, — Residents bothered by helicopter noise might be interested in an e-petition on the Prime Minister s website at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/lowflyingnoise/ There is also a report by the London Assembly — if you type in a spin and London Assembly in
SIR, - Residents bothered by helicopter noise might be interested in an e-petition on the Prime Minister's website at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/lowflyingnoise/
There is also a report by the London Assembly - if you type "in a spin and London Assembly" into a search engine, you will find a link.
Unfortunately Harpenden and other affected Herts residents are on the receiving end of the H5 and H9 helicopter routes out of London - and at the mercy of the CAA's perverse decision to drop the minimum overflying height to 500 feet.
You may also want to watch:
Tuffnells Way, Harpenden.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure