SIR – I refer to David Ward s letter of March 25 and do wish he had the courage of his convictions to publish his address. I fully agree with his synopsis of the skills and experience of the prospective parliamentary candidates for the Conservative, Labou
SIR - I refer to David Ward's letter of March 25 and do wish he had the courage of his convictions to publish his address.
I fully agree with his synopsis of the skills and experience of the prospective parliamentary candidates for the Conservative, Labour and LibDem parties.
He obviously, however, has not adequately researched the political scene in St Albans or otherwise he would have discovered the United Kingdom Independence Party and myself as their selected Prospective Parliamentary Candidate. We have been canvassing in St Albans since November last year.
Anyhow I am delighted to inform David Ward that his wish list has been fulfilled. As an ex naval officer, offshore oilman and entrepreneur with a group of construction companies I have had the experiences in life that David Ward desires and invite him to visit my website.
You may also want to watch:
UKIP candidate for St Albans
- 1 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 2 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 3 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Market depot site could be redeveloped for housing
- 6 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 9 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 10 Date confirmed for parliamentary debate on stamp duty holiday extension