SIR, — Who in their right mind is selling land in the current market where the price is going down and where the buyer can drive a hard bargain? Who in their right mind continued to channel money into Icelandic banks in the late summer when it was underst
SIR, - Who in their right mind is selling land in the current market where the price is going down and where the buyer can drive a hard bargain?
Who in their right mind continued to channel money into Icelandic banks in the late summer when it was understood that these banks might have a problem?
Who in their right mind closes vital services and uses the money allegedly saved to employ more managers?
Herts County Council do. They have lost money in Icelandic banks. They have closed fire stations in Hertsmere and Dacorum. They ignore their own data that shows that response targets are not being met in two areas in Herts - funnily enough Hertsmere and Dacorum.
You may also want to watch:
They are selling the fire station site in Radlett. Since the closures they have employed more managers.
Who in their right mind votes for these people? There are elections in May.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
Mornington Road, Radlett.