SIR, — I would just like to say a personal thank you for the article something to shout about (Herts Advertiser, May 22). And a very big thank you for using my son Amaru s picture. It was a very nice surprise to see his face there — and as a mother it d
SIR, - I would just like to say a personal thank you for the article "something to shout about" (Herts Advertiser, May 22).
And a very big thank you for using my son Amaru's picture. It was a very nice surprise to see his face there - and as a mother it did bring a tear to the eye!
My son is autistic with severe learning difficulties and I have to say that since joining Watling View School he has made so much progress and he is really enjoying himself there, so I would like to thank all of the staff who take care of him and his needs, and all of the other children and their needs, who attend Watling View School.
And again the article and the picture printed touched my heart, so I have to give thanks and thank you for choosing his picture.
You may also want to watch:
MR & MRS BLAKE,
Sutton Road, St Albans.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park