SIR, — I would just like to say a personal thank you for the article something to shout about (Herts Advertiser, May 22). And a very big thank you for using my son Amaru s picture. It was a very nice surprise to see his face there — and as a mother it d
SIR, - I would just like to say a personal thank you for the article "something to shout about" (Herts Advertiser, May 22).
And a very big thank you for using my son Amaru's picture. It was a very nice surprise to see his face there - and as a mother it did bring a tear to the eye!
My son is autistic with severe learning difficulties and I have to say that since joining Watling View School he has made so much progress and he is really enjoying himself there, so I would like to thank all of the staff who take care of him and his needs, and all of the other children and their needs, who attend Watling View School.
And again the article and the picture printed touched my heart, so I have to give thanks and thank you for choosing his picture.
You may also want to watch:
MR & MRS BLAKE,
Sutton Road, St Albans.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award