SIR, — I would just like to say a personal thank you for the article something to shout about (Herts Advertiser, May 22). And a very big thank you for using my son Amaru s picture. It was a very nice surprise to see his face there — and as a mother it d
SIR, - I would just like to say a personal thank you for the article "something to shout about" (Herts Advertiser, May 22).
And a very big thank you for using my son Amaru's picture. It was a very nice surprise to see his face there - and as a mother it did bring a tear to the eye!
My son is autistic with severe learning difficulties and I have to say that since joining Watling View School he has made so much progress and he is really enjoying himself there, so I would like to thank all of the staff who take care of him and his needs, and all of the other children and their needs, who attend Watling View School.
And again the article and the picture printed touched my heart, so I have to give thanks and thank you for choosing his picture.
You may also want to watch:
MR & MRS BLAKE,
Sutton Road, St Albans.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant