SIR — I am wondering whether your readers might just be able to help me please. I am trying to trace the whereabouts of Keith Simpson, a very good friend of mine, whom I have not seen for some 50 years! We were very good friends in the early 1950s follow
SIR - I am wondering whether your readers might just be able to help me please.
I am trying to trace the whereabouts of Keith Simpson, a very good friend of mine, whom I have not seen for some 50 years!
We were very good friends in the early 1950s following National Service in the Bedfordshire and Herts Regiment at Bedford.
I am aware that he was a reporter on your paper. The only other clue that I have is that his father used to run a watch-repairing business in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
It is a long time ago, and very much a proverbial long shot, as I have exhausted the conventional routes. Hopefully Keith is still with us but, like me, somewhat venerable!
Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe