SIR – Your edition of October 29 states that the Helioslough proposed site is the property of the county council. I was reliably informed – and wrote to you some weeks ago – that it belongs to Helioslough already. Can you inform us which, or does it come
SIR - Your edition of October 29 states that the Helioslough proposed site is the property of the county council.
I was reliably informed - and wrote to you some weeks ago - that it belongs to Helioslough already. Can you inform us which, or does it come to the same thing?
Also somebody else echoed my suggestion that a hospital on the site would be a better idea to house the excellent services at present available at Watford General but difficult to get to and invaded by noise from building for the football stadium even when there is no match to make transport difficult.
You may also want to watch:
The Dell, Radlett
Editor's note: According to all of our sources this land is still owned by the county council and not Helioslough.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved