SIR – Your edition of October 29 states that the Helioslough proposed site is the property of the county council. I was reliably informed – and wrote to you some weeks ago – that it belongs to Helioslough already. Can you inform us which, or does it come
SIR - Your edition of October 29 states that the Helioslough proposed site is the property of the county council.
I was reliably informed - and wrote to you some weeks ago - that it belongs to Helioslough already. Can you inform us which, or does it come to the same thing?
Also somebody else echoed my suggestion that a hospital on the site would be a better idea to house the excellent services at present available at Watford General but difficult to get to and invaded by noise from building for the football stadium even when there is no match to make transport difficult.
You may also want to watch:
The Dell, Radlett
Editor's note: According to all of our sources this land is still owned by the county council and not Helioslough.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire