SIR – Your edition of October 29 states that the Helioslough proposed site is the property of the county council. I was reliably informed – and wrote to you some weeks ago – that it belongs to Helioslough already. Can you inform us which, or does it come
SIR - Your edition of October 29 states that the Helioslough proposed site is the property of the county council.
I was reliably informed - and wrote to you some weeks ago - that it belongs to Helioslough already. Can you inform us which, or does it come to the same thing?
Also somebody else echoed my suggestion that a hospital on the site would be a better idea to house the excellent services at present available at Watford General but difficult to get to and invaded by noise from building for the football stadium even when there is no match to make transport difficult.
You may also want to watch:
The Dell, Radlett
Editor's note: According to all of our sources this land is still owned by the county council and not Helioslough.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations