SIR, — I believe that the St Albans Museum and Liberal Club should be kept as they are both part of this city s character. The museum is in a good location and has good exhibitions for people that care to go to them. Therefore places like these should be
SIR, - I believe that the St Albans Museum and Liberal Club should be kept as they are both part of this city's character. The museum is in a good location and has good exhibitions for people that care to go to them. Therefore places like these should be kept for the residents and the visitors to St Albans as a free facility.
Although I have been in Brackley temporarily for the past few years, I grew up in the St Albans area and still come back to visit a lot. Generally, there are certain aspects of this city which I feel should be retained as they give St Albans its own identity that is under threat.
Overall, the city's people need to campaign to save the museum and Liberal Club buildings, as they are for the cinema.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests