SIR – I regret that I must lodge a complaint against the headline used in the Harpenden Focus leaflet delivered through my letterbox last Sunday. I do not consider myself to be a prude, but to have the headline First CRAPital Connect fall onto my doorma
SIR - I regret that I must lodge a complaint against the headline used in the Harpenden Focus leaflet delivered through my letterbox last Sunday.
I do not consider myself to be a prude, but to have the headline "First CRAPital Connect" fall onto my doormat made me angry.
It may sum up what we all think of the train service, but to use the word in print is, in my view, irresponsible.
Whilst my own children have left home, how many other homes will have seen a youngster pick up the leaflet, and now think that the word CRAP is acceptable language.
You may also want to watch:
I'm very disappointed in the Lib Dems.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption