SIR – I regret that I must lodge a complaint against the headline used in the Harpenden Focus leaflet delivered through my letterbox last Sunday. I do not consider myself to be a prude, but to have the headline First CRAPital Connect fall onto my doorma
SIR - I regret that I must lodge a complaint against the headline used in the Harpenden Focus leaflet delivered through my letterbox last Sunday.
I do not consider myself to be a prude, but to have the headline "First CRAPital Connect" fall onto my doormat made me angry.
It may sum up what we all think of the train service, but to use the word in print is, in my view, irresponsible.
Whilst my own children have left home, how many other homes will have seen a youngster pick up the leaflet, and now think that the word CRAP is acceptable language.
You may also want to watch:
I'm very disappointed in the Lib Dems.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic