SIR – I regret that I must lodge a complaint against the headline used in the Harpenden Focus leaflet delivered through my letterbox last Sunday. I do not consider myself to be a prude, but to have the headline First CRAPital Connect fall onto my doorma
SIR - I regret that I must lodge a complaint against the headline used in the Harpenden Focus leaflet delivered through my letterbox last Sunday.
I do not consider myself to be a prude, but to have the headline "First CRAPital Connect" fall onto my doormat made me angry.
It may sum up what we all think of the train service, but to use the word in print is, in my view, irresponsible.
Whilst my own children have left home, how many other homes will have seen a youngster pick up the leaflet, and now think that the word CRAP is acceptable language.
I'm very disappointed in the Lib Dems.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire