SIR – Re: Mr Poole s letter Harpenden homes (Herts Advertiser, November 26). With regard to Mr Poole s letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes an
SIR - Re: Mr Poole's letter 'Harpenden homes' (Herts Advertiser, November 26).
With regard to Mr Poole's letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes and agendas are available on the town council website.
Harpenden Town Council is committed to providing affordable or social housing which will help those who find it especially hard to live in Harpenden.
As regards the Green Belt, the town council is strongly opposed to housing development on any Green Belt and is committed to doing all it can to preserve Green Belt to the benefit of generations to come.
You may also want to watch:
CLLR ROSEMARY FARMER
Harpenden Town Mayor
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park