SIR – Re: Mr Poole s letter Harpenden homes (Herts Advertiser, November 26). With regard to Mr Poole s letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes an
SIR - Re: Mr Poole's letter 'Harpenden homes' (Herts Advertiser, November 26).
With regard to Mr Poole's letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes and agendas are available on the town council website.
Harpenden Town Council is committed to providing affordable or social housing which will help those who find it especially hard to live in Harpenden.
As regards the Green Belt, the town council is strongly opposed to housing development on any Green Belt and is committed to doing all it can to preserve Green Belt to the benefit of generations to come.
You may also want to watch:
CLLR ROSEMARY FARMER
Harpenden Town Mayor
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier