SIR – Re: Mr Poole s letter Harpenden homes (Herts Advertiser, November 26). With regard to Mr Poole s letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes an
SIR - Re: Mr Poole's letter 'Harpenden homes' (Herts Advertiser, November 26).
With regard to Mr Poole's letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes and agendas are available on the town council website.
Harpenden Town Council is committed to providing affordable or social housing which will help those who find it especially hard to live in Harpenden.
As regards the Green Belt, the town council is strongly opposed to housing development on any Green Belt and is committed to doing all it can to preserve Green Belt to the benefit of generations to come.
You may also want to watch:
CLLR ROSEMARY FARMER
Harpenden Town Mayor
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind