SIR – Re: Mr Poole s letter Harpenden homes (Herts Advertiser, November 26). With regard to Mr Poole s letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes an
SIR - Re: Mr Poole's letter 'Harpenden homes' (Herts Advertiser, November 26).
With regard to Mr Poole's letter re Harpenden Homes, he is very much misinformed about Westfield which is disappointing as all meetings have been held in public. All minutes and agendas are available on the town council website.
Harpenden Town Council is committed to providing affordable or social housing which will help those who find it especially hard to live in Harpenden.
As regards the Green Belt, the town council is strongly opposed to housing development on any Green Belt and is committed to doing all it can to preserve Green Belt to the benefit of generations to come.
You may also want to watch:
CLLR ROSEMARY FARMER
Harpenden Town Mayor
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 9 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living