Herts 10K thanks
SIR – We would like to thank everyone who supported this year s Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people. This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Resear
SIR - We would like to thank everyone who supported this year's Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people.
This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Research, the volunteers, sponsors, police and of course the many thousands of runners and walkers.
The runners and walkers were delighted to see so many of the local residents come out to cheer them along as they came by, especially when they were flagging.
For anyone taking part in the Herts 10K Challenge it is a fantastic occasion but, for the patients and their families who benefit from the funds raised in sponsorship, there is no price that can be put on the help and support that Grove House Hospice provides.
You may also want to watch:
With heartfelt thanks.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
CEO Grove House Hospice
Founder and Main Sponsor