Herts 10K thanks
SIR – We would like to thank everyone who supported this year s Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people. This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Resear
SIR - We would like to thank everyone who supported this year's Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people.
This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Research, the volunteers, sponsors, police and of course the many thousands of runners and walkers.
The runners and walkers were delighted to see so many of the local residents come out to cheer them along as they came by, especially when they were flagging.
For anyone taking part in the Herts 10K Challenge it is a fantastic occasion but, for the patients and their families who benefit from the funds raised in sponsorship, there is no price that can be put on the help and support that Grove House Hospice provides.
You may also want to watch:
With heartfelt thanks.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 7 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 9 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
CEO Grove House Hospice
Founder and Main Sponsor