Herts 10K thanks
SIR – We would like to thank everyone who supported this year s Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people. This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Resear
SIR - We would like to thank everyone who supported this year's Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people.
This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Research, the volunteers, sponsors, police and of course the many thousands of runners and walkers.
The runners and walkers were delighted to see so many of the local residents come out to cheer them along as they came by, especially when they were flagging.
For anyone taking part in the Herts 10K Challenge it is a fantastic occasion but, for the patients and their families who benefit from the funds raised in sponsorship, there is no price that can be put on the help and support that Grove House Hospice provides.
You may also want to watch:
With heartfelt thanks.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
CEO Grove House Hospice
Founder and Main Sponsor