Herts 10K thanks
SIR – We would like to thank everyone who supported this year s Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people. This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Resear
SIR - We would like to thank everyone who supported this year's Herts 10K Challenge in aid of Grove House hospice care for local people.
This was a true community event and in particular we would like to thank the residents of Harpenden, Rothamsted Research, the volunteers, sponsors, police and of course the many thousands of runners and walkers.
The runners and walkers were delighted to see so many of the local residents come out to cheer them along as they came by, especially when they were flagging.
For anyone taking part in the Herts 10K Challenge it is a fantastic occasion but, for the patients and their families who benefit from the funds raised in sponsorship, there is no price that can be put on the help and support that Grove House Hospice provides.
With heartfelt thanks.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 9 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 10 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
CEO Grove House Hospice
Founder and Main Sponsor