SIR — Just a short letter of thanks for all the people shopping in Sainsbury s who very kindly picked me up and settled me after a bad fall on the slippery floor. They included the men from the old de Havilland who remembered me and fetched my husband for
SIR - Just a short letter of thanks for all the people shopping in Sainsbury's who very kindly picked me up and settled me after a bad fall on the slippery floor.
They included the men from the old de Havilland who remembered me and fetched my husband for me, and the good staff of Sainsbury's Gavin and John and one other whose name I have completely forgotten, and the pharmacist who all came to my aid a fortnight ago on Friday morning at 11.30am.
I'm now fully recovered thank goodness.
You may also want to watch:
Langley Road, Sandridge
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing