Get in touch
SIR, — I am hoping to get in touch with the five couples with whom my husband Jim and I attended Sheila Beatty s NCT classes in Radlett in the summer of 1990. As our children will be turning 18 this August and September, it would be great to hear what the
SIR, - I am hoping to get in touch with the five couples with whom my husband Jim and I attended Sheila Beatty's NCT classes in Radlett in the summer of 1990. As our children will be turning 18 this August and September, it would be great to hear what they, and you, have all been up to.
The first one of the babies to arrive was Alistair, who was born at the end of August. Our daughter Layla (now calling herself Leila), the only girl, was born on August 28. Then came Thomas, James, Thomas and Peter (not absolutely sure of the order).
If you recognise yourself from this description, please, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Rutland Road, Maidenhead.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery