Get in touch
SIR, — I am hoping to get in touch with the five couples with whom my husband Jim and I attended Sheila Beatty s NCT classes in Radlett in the summer of 1990. As our children will be turning 18 this August and September, it would be great to hear what the
SIR, - I am hoping to get in touch with the five couples with whom my husband Jim and I attended Sheila Beatty's NCT classes in Radlett in the summer of 1990. As our children will be turning 18 this August and September, it would be great to hear what they, and you, have all been up to.
The first one of the babies to arrive was Alistair, who was born at the end of August. Our daughter Layla (now calling herself Leila), the only girl, was born on August 28. Then came Thomas, James, Thomas and Peter (not absolutely sure of the order).
If you recognise yourself from this description, please, get in touch with me at email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Rutland Road, Maidenhead.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?