Harpenden Gardening Society to hold virtual talks
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Gardening Society’s remaining talks for 2020 will now take place via Zoom.
The next talk will see the return of popular speaker Matthew Biggs, Gardeners Question Time panellist and author, on Tuesday, October 13 at 8pm.
Entitled “Dig for Victory, was it successful?”, the talk is free to existing members, with non-members who wish to attend invited to join the society for access to all future events.
The rest of 2020 sees more virtual guest appearances, including celebrated Chelsea medal winner Manoj Malde, in a seminar titled ‘A designer’s journey to Chelsea’.
TV editor and author Geoff Hodge will also feature, discussing winter colours in the garden and beating the winter blues.
You may also want to watch:
Annual membership to the The Royal Horticultural Society affiliated society costs £12, and can be obtained by contacting the society’s treasurer Douglas Knowles at email@example.com.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind