Harpenden Gardening Society to hold virtual talks
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Gardening Society’s remaining talks for 2020 will now take place via Zoom.
The next talk will see the return of popular speaker Matthew Biggs, Gardeners Question Time panellist and author, on Tuesday, October 13 at 8pm.
Entitled “Dig for Victory, was it successful?”, the talk is free to existing members, with non-members who wish to attend invited to join the society for access to all future events.
The rest of 2020 sees more virtual guest appearances, including celebrated Chelsea medal winner Manoj Malde, in a seminar titled ‘A designer’s journey to Chelsea’.
TV editor and author Geoff Hodge will also feature, discussing winter colours in the garden and beating the winter blues.
You may also want to watch:
Annual membership to the The Royal Horticultural Society affiliated society costs £12, and can be obtained by contacting the society’s treasurer Douglas Knowles at email@example.com.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe