SIR, – I would like to congratulate the individual(s) who decided to dump a load of rubbish in Bullens Green Lane recently. Could I ask them to consider what the whole area would look like if we all did this? What is unbelievable is: 1. The individual(s)
SIR, - I would like to congratulate the individual(s) who decided to dump a load of rubbish in Bullens Green Lane recently. Could I ask them to consider what the whole area would look like if we all did this?
What is unbelievable is:
1. The individual(s) concerned must have driven to the spot where they dumped the rubbish in the first place;
2. There is a dump in Potters Bar, on Cranborne estate (no more than 10 minutes drive away). How do I know this - because I made two trips to the dump on Sunday, July 12, to actually get rid of this eyesore. Yes, I took it all there myself;
You may also want to watch:
3. Most of it was recyclable, consisting of clothes, shoes and a tyre.
No doubt the individuals concerned will not read this but maybe others who are like-minded (i.e., care nothing for the limited environment that we live in) might just think twice.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
I would not be surprised if this is not printed - after all it is only fly tipping yet again.
A RESIDENT OF BULLENS GREEN
Name and address supplied