SIR, – I would like to congratulate the individual(s) who decided to dump a load of rubbish in Bullens Green Lane recently. Could I ask them to consider what the whole area would look like if we all did this? What is unbelievable is: 1. The individual(s)
SIR, - I would like to congratulate the individual(s) who decided to dump a load of rubbish in Bullens Green Lane recently. Could I ask them to consider what the whole area would look like if we all did this?
What is unbelievable is:
1. The individual(s) concerned must have driven to the spot where they dumped the rubbish in the first place;
2. There is a dump in Potters Bar, on Cranborne estate (no more than 10 minutes drive away). How do I know this - because I made two trips to the dump on Sunday, July 12, to actually get rid of this eyesore. Yes, I took it all there myself;
You may also want to watch:
3. Most of it was recyclable, consisting of clothes, shoes and a tyre.
No doubt the individuals concerned will not read this but maybe others who are like-minded (i.e., care nothing for the limited environment that we live in) might just think twice.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
I would not be surprised if this is not printed - after all it is only fly tipping yet again.
A RESIDENT OF BULLENS GREEN
Name and address supplied