SIR, – I would like to congratulate the individual(s) who decided to dump a load of rubbish in Bullens Green Lane recently. Could I ask them to consider what the whole area would look like if we all did this? What is unbelievable is: 1. The individual(s)
SIR, - I would like to congratulate the individual(s) who decided to dump a load of rubbish in Bullens Green Lane recently. Could I ask them to consider what the whole area would look like if we all did this?
What is unbelievable is:
1. The individual(s) concerned must have driven to the spot where they dumped the rubbish in the first place;
2. There is a dump in Potters Bar, on Cranborne estate (no more than 10 minutes drive away). How do I know this - because I made two trips to the dump on Sunday, July 12, to actually get rid of this eyesore. Yes, I took it all there myself;
You may also want to watch:
3. Most of it was recyclable, consisting of clothes, shoes and a tyre.
No doubt the individuals concerned will not read this but maybe others who are like-minded (i.e., care nothing for the limited environment that we live in) might just think twice.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
I would not be surprised if this is not printed - after all it is only fly tipping yet again.
A RESIDENT OF BULLENS GREEN
Name and address supplied