SIR, — In your coverage of the airspace change proposals for the TCN region (Flight path protesters plan London rally), you make reference to the proposals for flights above Wheathampstead. Not for the first time in your coverage you make reference to wh
SIR, - In your coverage of the airspace change proposals for the TCN region (Flight path protesters plan London rally), you make reference to the proposals for flights above Wheathampstead. Not for the first time in your coverage you make reference to "what NATS describes as a noise sewer". NATS has not and would not describe any of the airspace under its control in these terms and I would therefore be grateful if you would not suggest that we have done.
NATS is extremely mindful that the general public is interested in issues like this and to that end we have taken extraordinary care, firstly to present documentation which is as user-friendly as possible given the intensely technical nature of the information contained in it; and secondly to make that information widely available via the website and in almost 700 libraries throughout the region.
I would remind your readers that this consultation closes on Thursday, June 19, and therefore if they wish to comment on the proposals then they must do so by that date.
You may also want to watch:
Head of External Relations, NATS.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 4 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested