SIR, — In your coverage of the airspace change proposals for the TCN region (Flight path protesters plan London rally), you make reference to the proposals for flights above Wheathampstead. Not for the first time in your coverage you make reference to wh
SIR, - In your coverage of the airspace change proposals for the TCN region (Flight path protesters plan London rally), you make reference to the proposals for flights above Wheathampstead. Not for the first time in your coverage you make reference to "what NATS describes as a noise sewer". NATS has not and would not describe any of the airspace under its control in these terms and I would therefore be grateful if you would not suggest that we have done.
NATS is extremely mindful that the general public is interested in issues like this and to that end we have taken extraordinary care, firstly to present documentation which is as user-friendly as possible given the intensely technical nature of the information contained in it; and secondly to make that information widely available via the website and in almost 700 libraries throughout the region.
I would remind your readers that this consultation closes on Thursday, June 19, and therefore if they wish to comment on the proposals then they must do so by that date.
You may also want to watch:
Head of External Relations, NATS.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?