SIR, — Dear old Odeon, glad to hear from you (Herts Advertiser, June 19). You have been close to me since you and I were born and I have many happy memories of the past: queues waiting outside for the next performance and once — the famous organ performin
SIR, - Dear old Odeon, glad to hear from you (Herts Advertiser, June 19). You have been close to me since you and I were born and I have many happy memories of the past: queues waiting outside for the next performance and once - the famous organ performing during the interval.
But that was when you were young and vibrant, but like us all, time took its toll and the face got lined and in need of repair.
Sorry you didn't have someone to care for you, but sad to say you have gone to pot over the last 30 years and look very poorly. A new face is needed to improve the image of St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, St Albans.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire