SIR, — Dear old Odeon, glad to hear from you (Herts Advertiser, June 19). You have been close to me since you and I were born and I have many happy memories of the past: queues waiting outside for the next performance and once — the famous organ performin
SIR, - Dear old Odeon, glad to hear from you (Herts Advertiser, June 19). You have been close to me since you and I were born and I have many happy memories of the past: queues waiting outside for the next performance and once - the famous organ performing during the interval.
But that was when you were young and vibrant, but like us all, time took its toll and the face got lined and in need of repair.
Sorry you didn't have someone to care for you, but sad to say you have gone to pot over the last 30 years and look very poorly. A new face is needed to improve the image of St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
London Road, St Albans.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure