SIR, — The downward slide of this over-regulated nation into infancy was made clear last week when somebody again said wheelie and there was an impassioned diatribe once more against the use of plastic bags for non-recyclables. The green bags (greenies?
SIR, - The downward slide of this over-regulated nation into infancy was made clear last week when somebody again said "wheelie" and there was an impassioned diatribe once more against the use of plastic bags for non-recyclables.
The green bags (greenies?)will cease to be green if the above are put into them, including clingfilm if there is nothing else allowed.
To continue, I believe the police responded magnificently to a recent break-in but so what?
When all the walls are covered with graffiti
You may also want to watch:
And all the politicians (except one) have resigned,
And all our yesterdays asre smashed to splinters,
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
And all the banks are steadily unkind.
And no-one anymore can get to London,
Not even if they're home by half-past four,
And all the waiting lists are full for prison,
And plastic bags aren't legal anymore,
The hoodies knifing greenies in the wheelies
Will squash the heaving maggies on the floor.
The Dell, Radlett.