SIR — The bus service in St Albans which includes S1, S3, S4 and S5 was bad enough before UNO took over but now it s just ridiculous. Even the first bus at 6.20am at Chiltern Road never turns up on time or doesn t turn up at all. They also cut buses out f
SIR - The bus service in St Albans which includes S1, S3, S4 and S5 was bad enough before UNO took over but now it's just ridiculous. Even the first bus at 6.20am at Chiltern Road never turns up on time or doesn't turn up at all. They also cut buses out frequently. What are we supposed to be - mind readers?
While I was on the bus on Friday which turned up 40 minutes late there was a gentleman who had waited an hour-and-a-half for the bus. When you phone UNO nobody answers. It's so frustrating.
UNO have taken on a service which obviously they can't manage.
You may also want to watch:
Malvern Close, St Albans.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield