SIR — The bus service in St Albans which includes S1, S3, S4 and S5 was bad enough before UNO took over but now it s just ridiculous. Even the first bus at 6.20am at Chiltern Road never turns up on time or doesn t turn up at all. They also cut buses out f
SIR - The bus service in St Albans which includes S1, S3, S4 and S5 was bad enough before UNO took over but now it's just ridiculous. Even the first bus at 6.20am at Chiltern Road never turns up on time or doesn't turn up at all. They also cut buses out frequently. What are we supposed to be - mind readers?
While I was on the bus on Friday which turned up 40 minutes late there was a gentleman who had waited an hour-and-a-half for the bus. When you phone UNO nobody answers. It's so frustrating.
UNO have taken on a service which obviously they can't manage.
You may also want to watch:
Malvern Close, St Albans.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 10 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines