SIR, — I am delighted to hear that Herts County Council s highways department has relented and will replace the bollards that are essential for crossing Beech Road, St Albans. I would like to thank everyone who responded to my letter (Herts Advertiser, Fe
SIR, - I am delighted to hear that Herts County Council's highways department has relented and will replace the bollards that are essential for crossing Beech Road, St Albans.
I would like to thank everyone who responded to my letter (Herts Advertiser, February 7) and contacted the highways department, but more especially I would like to than our St Albans District Councillor Salih Gaygusuz who for some time has been quietly working on our behalf.
Thanks everyone. A good and just result.
You may also want to watch:
Gurney Court Road, St Albans.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield