SIR, – I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being eco-friendly and that they would like to get more people using the bus with fewer cars in the city centre. This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of
SIR, - I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being "eco-friendly" and that they would like to "get more people using the bus" with fewer cars in the city centre.
This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of term newsletter home from school saying that Arriva had just informed the school they were stopping their 860 bus to and from Loreto College - what better way to increase the number of parents on the road at the busiest times of the day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 5 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area