SIR, – I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being eco-friendly and that they would like to get more people using the bus with fewer cars in the city centre. This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of
SIR, - I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being "eco-friendly" and that they would like to "get more people using the bus" with fewer cars in the city centre.
This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of term newsletter home from school saying that Arriva had just informed the school they were stopping their 860 bus to and from Loreto College - what better way to increase the number of parents on the road at the busiest times of the day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament