SIR, – I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being eco-friendly and that they would like to get more people using the bus with fewer cars in the city centre. This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of
SIR, - I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being "eco-friendly" and that they would like to "get more people using the bus" with fewer cars in the city centre.
This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of term newsletter home from school saying that Arriva had just informed the school they were stopping their 860 bus to and from Loreto College - what better way to increase the number of parents on the road at the busiest times of the day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to