SIR, – I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being eco-friendly and that they would like to get more people using the bus with fewer cars in the city centre. This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of
SIR, - I was very surprised to read your article regarding the Arriva bus company being "eco-friendly" and that they would like to "get more people using the bus" with fewer cars in the city centre.
This was on the same day my daughter brought her end of term newsletter home from school saying that Arriva had just informed the school they were stopping their 860 bus to and from Loreto College - what better way to increase the number of parents on the road at the busiest times of the day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Green light given to new hospital project
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans