SIR, — Friday night, I m tired and it s wet again. I travel back from London on the over-expensive, crowded and late evening train. I return to my car, which I ve parked in the Victoria Street car park for £4 for the day to find my friends at First Capita
SIR, - Friday night, I'm tired and it's wet again. I travel back from London on the over-expensive, crowded and late evening train. I return to my car, which I've parked in the Victoria Street car park for £4 for the day to find my friends at First Capital Connect (FCC) have placed an information notice on my windscreen informing me that the new multi-storey car park would open this Tuesday - good news you may think. But then read down to the prices - a staggering £5.80 a day, that's £1.80 a day more or a massive increase for little return.
The blurb talks about the car park being compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act. I would hope so. Then it goes on to talk about 24/7 manning. I bet this won't last long. Another rip-off by one of my least-favourite companies.
Someone get a grip of this.
You may also want to watch:
Park Street Lane, Park Street.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure