SIR, — Friday night, I m tired and it s wet again. I travel back from London on the over-expensive, crowded and late evening train. I return to my car, which I ve parked in the Victoria Street car park for £4 for the day to find my friends at First Capita
SIR, - Friday night, I'm tired and it's wet again. I travel back from London on the over-expensive, crowded and late evening train. I return to my car, which I've parked in the Victoria Street car park for £4 for the day to find my friends at First Capital Connect (FCC) have placed an information notice on my windscreen informing me that the new multi-storey car park would open this Tuesday - good news you may think. But then read down to the prices - a staggering £5.80 a day, that's £1.80 a day more or a massive increase for little return.
The blurb talks about the car park being compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act. I would hope so. Then it goes on to talk about 24/7 manning. I bet this won't last long. Another rip-off by one of my least-favourite companies.
Someone get a grip of this.
You may also want to watch:
Park Street Lane, Park Street.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 5 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match