SIR - I am absolutely furious at the way a male cyclist behaved whilst myself and three other mums and small children were making our way home down the Alban Way on the morning of May 19. My letter is directed at him and I hope to God I do not encounter h
SIR - I am absolutely furious at the way a male cyclist behaved whilst myself and three other mums and small children were making our way home down the Alban Way on the morning of May 19.
My letter is directed at him and I hope to God I do not encounter his foul-mouthed retort... yes I did say small children! This is what he shouted in my ear as he sped past... point one I totally agree with that statement but I am also not a Martian with eyes in the back of my head therefore totally unaware he was coming; point two had he had a bell or horn we would have graciously stepped to one side to allow him to pass.
We called after him to get a bell and that's when he launched his aggressive foul-mouthed tirade... yes small children. I am very worried about this man, I hope he hasn't small children or a wife or girlfriend as he has serious anger issues. If he has well ask yourself this, would you like them to be treated like that? But then with your aggression I don't suppose you care.
Due to the fact we may encounter this aggressive man again I would like to withhold my details for fear he may track me down and shout at me again.
You may also want to watch:
NAME and address supplied.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?