SIR - I am absolutely furious at the way a male cyclist behaved whilst myself and three other mums and small children were making our way home down the Alban Way on the morning of May 19. My letter is directed at him and I hope to God I do not encounter h
SIR - I am absolutely furious at the way a male cyclist behaved whilst myself and three other mums and small children were making our way home down the Alban Way on the morning of May 19.
My letter is directed at him and I hope to God I do not encounter his foul-mouthed retort... yes I did say small children! This is what he shouted in my ear as he sped past... point one I totally agree with that statement but I am also not a Martian with eyes in the back of my head therefore totally unaware he was coming; point two had he had a bell or horn we would have graciously stepped to one side to allow him to pass.
We called after him to get a bell and that's when he launched his aggressive foul-mouthed tirade... yes small children. I am very worried about this man, I hope he hasn't small children or a wife or girlfriend as he has serious anger issues. If he has well ask yourself this, would you like them to be treated like that? But then with your aggression I don't suppose you care.
Due to the fact we may encounter this aggressive man again I would like to withhold my details for fear he may track me down and shout at me again.
You may also want to watch:
NAME and address supplied.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire