99 Easter Eggs for 99 readers!
We have 99 chocolate Easter eggs up for grabs for 99 lucky readers.
We have teamed up with UK ‘recession-busters’ 99p Stores, the brand new 99p Stores in the heart of St Albans city centre which opened earlier this month, to make sure Easter is egg-xtra special for our wonderful family of readers.
The value retailer has dozens and dozens of different themed Easter eggs this year ALL for just 99p each.
They range from Disney, Simpsons and Toy Story themed chocolate eggs - to more traditional eggs like Galaxy, Maltesers and Mars.
As well as larger eggs there are smaller ones too including special packs of three yummy (and gooey!) Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel for just 99p.
You may also want to watch:
The value retailer’s range at its St Albans branch – which is in the centre of Wisbech - extends from baby-wear to biscuits, cosmetics to chilled products, drinks to DIY, food to fashion, gardening to gifts, pet-care to party-wear, stationery to sweets.
This year Easter Sunday falls a little later than usual on April 24th.
- 1 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 5 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 8 District's weekly COVID-19 figures fall for first time since third national lockdown introduced
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to redeem for an Easter Egg at the Huntingdon 99p store, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Who normally delivers Easter Eggs?
a) Santa Claus
b) The Easter Bunny
c) The Tooth Fairy
The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final.
1. Voucher for 99p – equivalent to one chocolate Easter egg - redeemable at 99p Stores only.
2. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferable.
3. Judges’ decision final.
4. No correspondence will be entered into.