99 Easter Eggs for 99 readers!
We have 99 chocolate Easter eggs up for grabs for 99 lucky readers.
We have teamed up with UK ‘recession-busters’ 99p Stores, the brand new 99p Stores in the heart of St Albans city centre which opened earlier this month, to make sure Easter is egg-xtra special for our wonderful family of readers.
The value retailer has dozens and dozens of different themed Easter eggs this year ALL for just 99p each.
They range from Disney, Simpsons and Toy Story themed chocolate eggs - to more traditional eggs like Galaxy, Maltesers and Mars.
As well as larger eggs there are smaller ones too including special packs of three yummy (and gooey!) Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel for just 99p.
You may also want to watch:
The value retailer’s range at its St Albans branch – which is in the centre of Wisbech - extends from baby-wear to biscuits, cosmetics to chilled products, drinks to DIY, food to fashion, gardening to gifts, pet-care to party-wear, stationery to sweets.
This year Easter Sunday falls a little later than usual on April 24th.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to redeem for an Easter Egg at the Huntingdon 99p store, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Who normally delivers Easter Eggs?
a) Santa Claus
b) The Easter Bunny
c) The Tooth Fairy
The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final.
1. Voucher for 99p – equivalent to one chocolate Easter egg - redeemable at 99p Stores only.
2. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferable.
3. Judges’ decision final.
4. No correspondence will be entered into.