�250 worth of Monsoon vouchers up for grabs with The Mall Luton
As Christmas draws nearer, be stylishly prepared for the festive season with looks that fit every occasion!
Get a cosy yet chic coat for your Christmas carolling, that sleek dress for festive drinks, cool, casual style for Boxing Day and, of course, all out glamour for New Year’s Eve!
To celebrate the countdown to Christmas, The Mall Luton has joined forces with Monsoon to give you the chance of winning a Monsoon gift card. The lucky winner will receive a �100 gift card and the three runners up will each win a �50 gift card. For your chance of winning all you need to do is the answer the question below:
How many days of Christmas are there?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
TEXT TO ENTER
Text HA MONSOON followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and postcode to 80058. For example: HA MONSOON A JOHN SMITH AL1 1TP. Texts cost �1 plus your standard network rate.
Terms and conditions
The competition closes at 11pm on Friday, December 30, 2011.
There is one prize of a �100 gift card and three prizes of �50 gift cards. Winners will be the first four correct entries selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.hertsad24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Prizes to be collected from Monsoon store in The Mall Luton by the winners. Proof of ID will be required.