Find your festival look for Meraki
- Credit: Archant
With Meraki Festival fast approaching, the Herts Advertiser has the perfect style lookbook for any weather. All the items shown can be purchased from one of St Albans’ selected independent fashion boutiques and vintage stores. Mix and match, swap in and swap out and add your own twist for your go-to Meraki style.
Look 1: An outfit for any festival occasion - Minimal effort for maximum style.
Jeans, cami top, gladiator sandals, jewellery and tattoos are all from The Dressing Room, the leather jacket is from Little Viking Vintage.
Look 2: For all the hot weather hopefuls! The playsuit, bag and shoes are from The Dressing Room, the jewellery is from Chloe James and the heels are from Little Viking Vintage.
Look 3: A bright and bold option for the more daring festivalgoer. The maxi dress, jewellery and handbag are all The Dressing Room, the heels are Jolly Brown and the jewellery is Chloe James.
You may also want to watch:
Look 4: For the laidback listener, this is a summer look that is super wearable and effortlessly cool. The jumper, belt and shoes are Repertoire, the bag is Rufus Country and the denim jacket is Little Viking Vintage.
Look 5: For an edgier option try this casual look with a twist of rock n roll. The bomber jacket, jeans and earrings are all Chloe James, the t-shirt is Little Viking Vintage, the shoes and the scarf are The Dressing Room and the backpack is Rufus Country.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 9 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
Not your cup of tea? Take a look for yourselves, browse Hertfordshire’s trend-aware independent and vintage stores and create a look to compliment your festival style.